Hoochie, Hoochy*
She's a hoochie, hoochy,
Fishin' with a coochie, coochy,
Flauntin' her chichie, chichys,
I was too blind to see.
Fishin' with a coochie, coochy,
Flauntin' her chichie, chichys,
I was too blind to see.
She gave a winkie, winky,
Should have stayed away 'cause inside she was stinkie, stinky,
Found out she was lookin' somewhere else for that hinkie, hinky,
Guess I didn't have much self-esteem.
Should have stayed away 'cause inside she was stinkie, stinky,
Found out she was lookin' somewhere else for that hinkie, hinky,
Guess I didn't have much self-esteem.
I loved her, damn I was dingie, dingy
Girls like her look only for blingie, blingy,
I sure feel like a weenie, weeny,
Wished I'd known before I gave my heart away.
Girls like her look only for blingie, blingy,
I sure feel like a weenie, weeny,
Wished I'd known before I gave my heart away.
She's a hoochie, hoochy,
Gone in a flash, spendin' all my money, money,
Don't need that kind of lovey dovey,
Learned a lie…when she whispered...I love you honey.
Gone in a flash, spendin' all my money, money,
Don't need that kind of lovey dovey,
Learned a lie…when she whispered...I love you honey.
Eric B. Ramey
Copyright ©2005 Eric B. Ramey
Copyright ©2005 Eric B. Ramey
Comments
Post a Comment